“All right! This is, uh, the only time I’m gonna be in competition with Clint Eastwood, I know that for sure. Felt pretty good, too. *giggles* Anyway, Mickey called me in Ireland and he asked me for, uh, some music, he told me a little bit about the character, he said some people invest themselves in their pain and they turn away from love and the things that strengthen and nurture their lives. He said this was a guy that didn’t figure, hadn’t figured that out. So I said well, I know a couple of those guys. And so, the song. So uh, first and foremost I’d like to thank Mickey. Without the call I wouldn’t have written the song. Without his inspiration. Thank you brother, for a beautiful performance, thank you. Thanks for thinking of me. Um, like to thank Darren and all the folks involved with the film for letting me be a small part of their picture, thank you. Uh, love to my strong and lovely wife Patti, and hello to Evan, Jess, and Sam at home. Happy birthday Big Man, Clarence Clemons!”
B. Springsteen
lunedì 12 gennaio 2009
E il Golden Globe lo abbiamlo portato a casa...
Iscriviti a:
Commenti sul post (Atom)
CONSIGLI PER GLI ASCOLTI Lug-Ago 2026
BETH ORTON (2026) The Ground Above Genere : Indie-electronic, Avant-pop Simili : Stereolab, Dot Allison, Nina Nastasia, Laetitia Sadie...
-
I seguenti sono i dischi e i film che più hanno allietato il mio 2025. I miei gusti andranno (spero) integrati da quelli di chi vorrà sugger...
-
Io trovo il nuovo formato arioso,piu' luminoso,piu' fruibile....poi e' un blog di musica non una sala trucco x vecchie cellulit...
-
Arriviamo al concerto appena in tempo. In parte a noi una signora in postmenopausa molto agitata ed eccitata; sotto di noi un panzone con ba...
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento